World Cup Specials

Last updated on Jun 13, 2018

Ribeye Beef Steak chunks & roasted veggies casseroled in a beer-braised mushroom stroganoff sauce

It all started with an insta-story poll on whether you’d forgive us for creating a casserole and calling it “Casser-Olé”. 67% voted for CASSER-OLÉ and the remaining 33% (mainly comprising personal frenemies) voted “Casser-No-Leh -_-”

Welp, we’d still call it a win-win situation! WE have permission to continue being our ridiculous selves and YOU get to enjoy a beef & mushroom stroganoff casser-olé in the comfort of your own home.

“Comfort of your own home”, you say? Yesh, the Olé Olé Casser-olé and seven other football-themed specials are available for delivery & takeout only. HOW-EVERRRR, you can also order it in-house if you ask nicely lah, hehe. Let’s call it a “hidden menu” of sorts, just between you and us ok ^_^

We’ve purposefully made our World Cup Specials (gastro platters and combos) such that they can be easily stored and re-heated for those late-night munchies. They are available all day (operating hours) from today throughout the football season. Daily last order is 9.30pm ok!

We like to call this “non-visual food” i.e. sans bones and fiddly bits. Just shove it into your mouth while your eyes are glued to tonight’s game ⚽

We’ve also made sure delivery is available island-wide! Be sure to check in EVERY DAY to see what discounts are waiting for you (up to 15%-45% daily discounts until 31-JUL-2018!)

☔ P/S: Worried about the rain? Don’t worry, we deliver ⛈ rain or ☀ shine!
P/P/S: Worried about riders in the rain? Don’t worry, on rainy days we deliver by car, bcoz #safetyfirst y’all


online reservation
☎ 63460504
pre-order for self-pickup
Island-wide Delivery
⛺ 55 Lorong L Telok Kurau, #01-59/61 Bright Centre, S 425500

Reply