Thick-cut Beer-Battered Onion Rings
Hand-cut, hand-battered, handsome onion rings.
Pair with your choice of BGR or have on its own.
If you haven’t heard about our new BGR menu, we’ll tell you another time. Not today, today we concentrate on this week’s speshulz.
Since lots of folks have been asking, we’ve made the Christmas take-home bundle available again for a limited time; Early Bird Special extended until 13 Dec.
Christmas package includes all our (and your) favourites:
• Sausage Trio – German bratwurst, Italian meatball & chicken chipolata
• Yuletide Greek Salad
• Chicken Fricassée – tender thighs in cumin-roasted capon stew in white wine & aromatic herbs
• Slow-cooked Angus Beef Cabernet Casserole w juniper berries, roasted barley & chunky root vegetables [pictured]
• Trufflesome ‘Shrooms Pesto Pasta – colourful grilled antipasto and linguine tossed in a made-from-scratch truffle pesto sauce
• Rich & Gooey Manuka Honey Pie w sea-salt snowflakes & camomile in a handmade buttery crust
U.P. 449, Early bird special 390
Free delivery for all our loyal blog-reading Slugphiles – Enter the sekret discount code LIKEABOSS at the checkout for FOC delivery (u.p. $40). >> Click here to teleport <<
And last but not least. Yes, we know it makes heads turn *LOL*
dessert special: the return of the All-Natural Rainbow Cake!
No colouring & no artificial flavouring used. Six pastel layers very gently dyed with Blackberry Violet, Blueberry Blue, Matcha Green, Yolk Yellow, Carrot Orange and Beet Red.
Taste the difference, coz you deserve only the REAL stuff. So very patiently baked for us by the one & only cyberpunk bakery Dough Empire – which we have yet to tell you more about too!~ So many stories to tell, so little… okay who’re we kidding, we just be lazy.
Specials are available this week only. If you’d like to reserve a portion or two, book a table ahead of others and let us know in the reservation form.
LOL (Lots of Love) – Team Slug