[read in faux spooky voice..]
Come taunt and be taunted. Haunt and be haunted.
Or you could tease and please. Mock and shock.
Provoke and evoke, the ghosts within. What be thy sin?
Heckle the Jekyll; deride the Hyde.
Partake in this night, no matter your plight.
[..end spooky voice]
Date: 26 Oct 2013, Saturday, 7pm till late
Venue: The Garden Slug @ 55 Lorong L Telok Kurau [map]
Come dressed as the taunter or the taunted, the haunter or the haunted. The pleaser or the teaser? The cheerer or the jeerer, Dr Jekyll or Mr Hyde? Handsome prizes for Best Dressed individual or couple:
1st Prize – $200 TGS dining voucher
2nd Prize – $100 TGS dining voucher
3rd Prize – $50 TGS dining voucher
7.00pm Red Carpet Welcome
7.30pm Dinner and Horror Stories / Fright & Delight… >:-)
9.30pm Show us what you got – Costume parade & prize-giving
Early bird tickets are now open till 20 Oct. Free flow of home-cooked recipes for both vegetarians and non-vegetarians (pork/lard-free), meet new friends, freaks & strangers, and a once-a-year chance to dress up, dress down or dress scary (or just be yourself… that just might be scary enuff…. o_O ). There will be emcees and a hostess of the mostest, so you won’t be left to your own devices not to worry hehehe
LE MENU FOR THE NIGHT: EQUAL PARTS of FRIGHT & DELIGHT
• Something’s Lurking In My Pumpkin Chowder, w pumpkin jellies & hint of coriander (vegetarian)
• Bloody Mary Tomato Baked Rice Pilaf w sweet plump raisins & almonds for crunch (vegetarian)
• Crooked Goblin Fingers of Herb-grilled Chicken Chipolata
• Evil Devil-eyed Chicken Meatball Stew w lemon & olives
• Twisted Fairies’ Tails tossed w Grilled Chunky Veggie Salad (Vegetarian)
• Sea Monster’s Wedding Calamari Rings
• Bitten-by-Dracula Vanilla Cherry Cakes w Yoghurt Cream Cheese Frosting
• Bewitched Peach Tea Lemonade
Questions? Andrew Slug the High Priestess of Talking Pumpkin Heads will helpchu. Call/Whatsapp/SMS 90113220
OR book your early bird ticket(s) right away! Limited seats so hurryyyyy