SIFF (Singapore International Film Fest) is supported by the generous contributions of its sponsors and the audience of film fans which has enabled it to bring the best of cinema to Singapore for the last 24 years. Whether you be film buff or non-film buff, we hope you will support this non-profit organisation (they has charity status, might we add), and perhaps open your world up to a wonderful film or two.
We wuz there for the SIFF press release on 25 August 2011. We can has many pictorial evidences!
foreground: crisp brioche w/ tomato & olive confit, topped w/ wild rocket
• little cubes of apple crumble topped w/ cinnamon sugar
• bittersweet dark chocolate brownies double-dipped in french chocolate
clockwise from top left:
• pan-seared tofu & broccoli skewers w/ a chunky peanut sauce
• smoked salmon served w/ a spiced dill mustard by side
• tri-coloured petite chicken kebabs w/ a hot hickory sauce by side
In all seriousness though, The Garden Slug is grateful for the honour and privilege of being a Silver Sponsor and caterer for SIFF events this year.
“Like” them on Facebook.
Coming up next — ve vill be there for ze gala night / opening film @ Shaw Lido on Thursday 15/9/2011. Many excitements!