This year, we’ve created a menu that will definitely set youÃ‚Â folks in the mood for love.(ÃƒÅ¸ cool movie by WKW!) We strongly encourage sharing= gives you lots of opportunities to feed each other in dim candlelight!
At The Garden Slug, we are an all-inclusive diner that loves/serves all. Valentine’s Day isnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t just about boy-dating-girl.. Last year, Anton brought his mum for a candle-lit dinner to show her his appreciation. Isn’t that sooo sweet? (awww..)
So, if you decide to swing by the slug on 14th Feb Thurs, just give Joseph slug ( hp 90064163) or Sophia Slug ( HP 81387539) a buzz to make reservations. ** Sharon slug will be away from 5-13 Feb to audition for the world-famous Muar lion dance troupe**
The Menu !
Hot starter– Hearty homemade Mushroom and barley soup infused with rosemary. Served with warm panini by side
Hors o’duevres to shareÃ‚Â – Selection of fresh Seafood served over ice, with a zesty lemongrass -infused dip. Refreshing!
Juicy prawns+ NZ green lipped wine-marinated mussels + Herbed smoked Salmon.
Main meal of your choice
- Grilled Australian tender Ribeye steak served with buttered chunky mushrooms and a light brown glaze
- Brazilian Lamb chops served with an intriguing mint pesto
- TenderÃ‚Â Hickory Baby back ribs with sweet grilled peaches and aÃ‚Â mustard-infused smokehouse glaze
- Grilled Buttermilk chicken with a mildly sweet Lychee sauce, topped with more plump grilled lychees
- Golden battered ocean hake, served with a romantic pink cranberry tartare by side
- Vegetarian Ratatouille with heapsÃ‚Â of fresh chunky vegetables in delicious reduced tomato stew
Dessert platter to share
Semi-sweet chocolate mousse folded in with Kahlua liqueur and cocoa-enrobed chocolate chunks, topped with golden jewels of brown sugar + TiramisuÃ‚Â + Strawberries with a splash of cream and dusted with cinnamon sugar
Mildly sweetenedÃ‚Â citrus iced tea ~~free flow
$45 per guest
$52 with a glass of house red/white each
**each couple gets a cute little potted plant **